Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What to wear to the Virgin Festival

The Virgin Festival is this weekend in Pimlico, and even though you're going to want to look fashionable, you're also going to want to not sweat out every beer you drink. Actually, this may be a good tactic for avoiding the port-a-potties ... dehydration. However, if you're worried about heat stroke, please do not wear anything with sleeves or long pants. Basically, find the happy medium between this:




(If you wear something like this, I wish gross underboob sweat upon you.)
and this:


(If you wear something like this, I'll forgive you based on the fact that the headliners include the Smashing Pumpkins, the Beastle Boys and 311.)

A tank top or T-shirt and shorts will suffice. Keep it simple. Also, since it is the VIRGIN FESTIVAL, do not wear anything that will make me point to you and say, "Yo, that dude is like, REALLY going to the Virgin Festival."
Like this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca I want to write on this blog and Jess won't let me! she says I can't! Actually, she doesn't remember the password to set it up. Can you help??
emailz!