Saturday, March 17, 2007

Obligatory St. Patrick's day acknowledgement.

Maybe I'm a St. Patty's day scrooge because I'm so heartbreakingly Irish.

Or it's because bright green beer freaks me out.

Most probably both.

In any case, I wouldn't want to stifle anyone else's celebration, nor would I want to leave you in the very pinchable situation of a green-less outfit.

So, here you go:

Ring-Green Necklace - $12.50

From Kitengela Glass, a Kenyan company whose beautiful wares are all made from recycled glass. All their pieces are handmade, and packed in recycled materials. They say on their Web site, "Everything is unique -- nothing is wasted."

There are many other lovely items from this company -- all affordable with an earthy look that would go for four or five times as much at, say, Anthropologie.

Erin go braugh?

No comments: